Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
About This Game
Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight. Additional DLC includes the Catwoman Pack, Nightwing Bundle Pack, Robin Bundle Pack, Challenge Map Pack and Arkham City Skins Pack. All in, Batman: Arkham City GOTY packages new gameplay content, seven maps, three playable characters, and 12 skins in addition to the full original game
- Batman: Arkham City delivers a genuinely authentic Batman experience with advanced, compelling gameplay on every level: high-impact street brawls, nail-biting stealth, multifaceted forensic investigation, epic super-villain encounters and unexpected glimpses into Batman's tortured psychology.
- Advanced FreeFlow Combat Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from every direction as Arkham's gangs bring heavy weapons and all-new AI to the fight, but Batman steps it up with twice the number of combat animations and double the range of attacks, counters and takedowns.
- New Story Five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini returns to pen a brand-new story for Batman: Arkham City, taking gamers deep inside the diseased heart of Gotham.
- Huge Cast of Characters Players encounter numerous characters from the Batman universe, including Catwoman, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man, The Joker, The Riddler and other iconic characters yet to be revealed.
- Arkham Has Moved Following the closure of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate prison, Gotham's new mayor, Quincy Sharp ordered the relocation of all inmates to Arkham City - a sprawling new super-prison five times bigger than Arkham Island, enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations and Gotham landmarks.
- Play as Catwoman Catwoman is a fully playable character in Batman: Arkham City who has her own storyline in the main game which is seamlessly interwoven with Batman's story arc. Her navigation skills, combat moves and gadgetry have been specifically designed and animated to deliver a fully featured and unique experience.
- New Gadgets Batman has access to new gadgets such as the Cryptographic Sequencer V2 and Smoke Pellets, as well as new functionality for existing gadgets that expand the range of Batman's abilities without adding extra weight to his Utility Belt.
- Featured Voice-Over Talent Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy reprise their roles as The Joker and Batman respectively.
- Developer: Rocksteady Studios
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Release Date: 9/7/2012
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 512MB
- Storage: Install : 17.5 GB
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2.5GHz
- Memory: (Windows 7) : 4 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 768MB
- Storage: Install : 17.5 GB
- Other: 3-buttons mouse, Minimal DVD speed : 4 Minimum number of players (local) : 1
- BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY software © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Rocksteady Studios. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013.WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.