About This Game
Carefully guide Rae, a young blind girl in Beyond Eyes. A game about finding courage and friendship.
Beyond Eyes is a modern fairy tale about finding courage and friendship as you carefully guide young Rae on a life changing journey, uncovering an incredible world, step by step. Blinded as a young child, and reluctant to leave the protection of her family home, Rae’s world is once more shattered as Nani, her pet cat, goes missing. Summoning up all the courage she can muster, Rae learns to face her fears and ventures out into the world, to find her best friend.
- Experience the world from the unique perspective of a young blind girl, as she is faced with the world outside of her parent’s home and the challenges her disability brings.
- Immerse yourself in a uniquely painted and explorable environment, overlaid with a haunting musical score.
- On Rae’s journey to reunite herself with her feline friend Nani, you will help Rae make sense of this unfamiliar world, changed in the years since she first lost her sight.
- Unlock achievements to mark your progress both through the woven story, and with helping Rae grow more comfortable with her surroundings and disability.
- Developer: Tiger and Squid, Team17 Digital Ltd
- Publisher: Team 17
- Release Date: 8/11/2015
- Trial time: 30 minutes
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 6770
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Compatible controllers for Windows are Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers. Other controllers may well work but have not been thoroughly tested.
- Beyond Eyes developed by Tiger & Squid and Team17 Digital © 2015. Team17 Digital is a registered trademark of Team17 Digital Ltd. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Published by Team17 Digital