Cities in Motion
About This Game
Rendered in rich detail, four of the world’s greatest cities - Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam - await the steady hand of a planner to manage their transportation needs in Cities in Motion.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
- Developer: Colossal Order Ltd.
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Release Date: 2/22/2011
- Trial time: 2 hours
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3850 512MB,Nvidia GeForce 8800 512MB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Other: Minimum number of players (local) : 1