About This Game
Be the hero in your own cinematic epic of action, tension and terror. A mysterious paramilitary force infiltrates a multi-billion dollar aerospace compound, taking hostages but issuing no demands. The government responds by sending in a Special Forces team only to have them obliterated. Live footage of the massacre shows an inexplicable wave of destruction tearing the soldiers apart. With no other recourse, the elite F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) team is assembled to deal with the extraordinary circumstances. They are given one simple mission: Evaluate the threat and eliminate the intruders at any cost.
- Developer: Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Release Date: 10/17/2005
- OS: 64-bit Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.7GHz
- Memory: 0.512 GB
- Graphics: Radeon 9000,GeForce 4 64 MB
- Hard Drive: Install 5 GB available space
- Other: Internet connection required
- Processor: Pentium 4 3GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce™ 6600 256 MB, Radeon 9800 Pro 256 MB
- Other: Maximum number of players (online) : 16 Minimum number of players (local) : 1 Minimum number of players (online) : 2
- F.E.A.R. software © 2006-2010 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Monolith Productions, Inc. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. F.E.A.R. and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD, MONOLITH and MONOLITH logo: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate and F.E.A.R. Extraction Point developed by TimeGate Studios, Inc.