LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™
About This Game
The Highly-Anticipated Sequel to the Best-Selling LEGO® Videogame of All Time Returns with Help from Super Heroes including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern.
In LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes, the Dynamic Duo of Batman and Robin join other famous super heroes from the DC Universe including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to save Gotham City from destruction at the hands of the notorious villains Lex Luthor and the Joker. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO videogame action and humor as players fight to put the villains back behind bars.
The game is the sequel to the best-selling LEGO® Batman™: The Videogame, which to date has sold more than 11 million units worldwide.
- “LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes builds upon the action and cooperative gameplay experience established in our best-selling LEGO video game to date, LEGO® Batman™: The Videogame,” said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games. “We’re offering fans a rich and expansive Gotham City environment filled with cool characters, great customization options and plenty of surprises that families, young gamers and DC Universe fans can enjoy together.”
- LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroesfurther extends and combines both the Batman and LEGO videogame experiences to create very fun gameplay,” said Samantha Ryan, Senior Vice President, Development and Production, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “Fans of all ages are going to enjoy the action and light hearted humor that TT Games and LEGO provide.”
- LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes allows players to explore all new areas of Gotham City utilizing a variety of vehicles including the Batmobile and Batwing. In addition, they’ll be able to fight for justice by mastering new gadgets and suits, such as Batman’s Power Suit and Robins’ Hazard Cannon, and using all-new abilities including flight, super-breath and heat vision.
- Developer: TT Games
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Release Date: 6/19/2012
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista,Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+, Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7800,ATI 1950, NVIDIA GeForce 7600
- Hard Drive: Install : 10 GB
- Other: DVD drive requirement
- Processor: Quad Core 2.7GHz
- Memory: (Windows 7) : 2 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800, ATI HD3870
- Other: DVD drive requirement, Minimum number of players (co-op) : 2 Maximum number of players (co-op) : 2 Minimum number of players (local) : 1
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES software © 2012 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2012 The LEGO Group. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Batman and all related characters, and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. © 2012. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.