Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition
About This Game
Sauron has returned, and no mortal can stand in his path.
In Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition players become Talion, a Gondorian Ranger of the Black Gate who is slain alongside his family on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor. Resurrected from death and inextricably linked to a Wraith Spirit, Talion ventures on a quest of vengeance and discovery to unearth why he has been denied the peace of death. Players uncover the mystery behind the Spirit that compels him, discover the origins of the Rings of Power and confront their ultimate Nemesis. The game introduces the innovative Nemesis System, through which every enemy encountered in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition is procedurally generated and unique to each player, from appearance, to personality type, to strengths and weaknesses, to distinct enemy missions. Players will use Talion’s Wraith powers to manipulate and corrupt the wills of enemy Uruks and gain power to raise their own army in order to match Sauron’s forces on the field of battle.
- Inflict brutal combos with your sword, dagger and magical Wraith powers in dramatic, free-flowing melee combat.
- Enter the ghostly Wraith world to reveal things invisible to mortal eyes, dominate enemy minds and bring down Uruks with deadly ranged attacks.
- Dismantle Sauron’s forces from within as you kill or control Nemeses whose appearances, fears and abilities develop as a result of each encounter.
- Harness Talion’s free-running abilities to scale the cliffs, abandoned fortresses and Uruk strongholds scattered across the volcanic wastes of Udûn and the lush plains of Núrn.
- Engrave runes on your sword, dagger and bow to bind them with Elven magic, and use your experience to learn devastating attacks and wield Wraith powers.
- Take on diverse combat challenges, liberate slaves, hunt wild beasts and collect ancient artefacts to discover Mordor’s secrets.
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Game of the Year Edition contains all DLC previously released for the game, including the Lord of the Hunt and Bright Lord story missions, the Trials of War challenge series, and all the Warband missions, Runes and Skins.
- Developer: Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Release Date: 5/7/2015
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz,Intel Core i5-750 2.67GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 5850
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz, Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660,AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Hard Drive: 40 GB available space
- MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR © 2014 Warner Bros.Entertainment Inc. Developed by Monolith.In association with WingNut Films.© 2014 New Line Productions,Inc. © The Saul Zaentz Company. MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR, THE HOBBIT, and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. MONOLITH LOGO, WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.