Please enter your date of birth to continue:Access
Plug in Digital
Mini Metro is a strategy simulation game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your lines efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
About This Game
In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can. Each station can only hold a handful of waiting commuters so your subway network will need to be well-designed to avoid delays.
The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You'll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they're used wisely.
Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you.
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn't though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- Eleven real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Berlin, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montreal, São Paulo, Cairo, and Auckland). Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game's map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it's a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Soundtrack by Disasterpeace
- Colorblind and night modes
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
What is GameSessions?
GameSessions lets you try Mini Metro for free on your own PC.You get to download a full copy of the game to try out for a free trial.If you like the game you can purchase a copy instantly in-game.After purchase we will provide you with a Steam™ key for you to add the game to your Steam™ Library.
Right now Plug in Digital is allowing you 1 trial session of 60 minutes during which we’ll give you the chance to learn more about the game, provide feedback or upgrade to a purchased copy.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space