Please enter your date of birth to continue:Access
Cities in Motion
About This Game
Rendered in rich detail, four of the world’s greatest cities - Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam - await the steady hand of a planner to manage their transportation needs in Cities in Motion.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
What is GameSessions?
GameSessions lets you try Cities in Motion for free on your own PC. You get to download a full copy of the game to try out for a free trial. If you like the game you can purchase a copy instantly in-game. After purchase we will provide you with a Steam™ key for you to add the game to your Steam™ Library.
Right now Paradox Interactive is allowing you 1 trial session of 120 minutes during which we’ll give you the chance to learn more about the game, provide feedback or upgrade to a purchased copy.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher (integrated video cards not supported)
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- OpenGL: 3.0