Please enter your date of birth to continue:Access
Use the magic of light to explore hidden worlds, solve challenging puzzles and defeat deadly beasts in award-winning Schein, possibly the trickiest platformer you’ll play all year.
About This Game
Schein is an award-winning, puzzle platformer that tells the story of a father who enters a mystical swamp in desperate search of his son. As he becomes enveloped in darkness and begins to lose hope, a wisp appears, offering him guidance and her magical power: a light that reveals hidden worlds.
Use your wits and light to conquer mind-bending puzzles and defeat deadly beasts. Can you save your son in what’s possibly the trickiest platformer you’ll play all year?
- Explore three hidden worlds, each with its own art style and dangers, using magical lights unlocked throughout the game.
- Solve perplexing, occasionally maddening, puzzles and master challenging platforming action.
- Use your intellect and reflexes to battle deadly bosses.
- Immerse yourself in Schein’s story as it unfolds in fully synchronized dialogs accentuated by leed:audio’s atmospheric soundtrack.
What is GameSessions?
GameSessions lets you try Schein for free on your own PC.You get to download a full copy of the game to try out for a free trial.If you like the game you can purchase a copy instantly in-game.After purchase we will provide you with a Steam™ key for you to add the game to your Steam™ Library.
Right now Meridian 4 is allowing you 1 trial session of 60 minutes during which we’ll give you the chance to learn more about the game, provide feedback or upgrade to a purchased copy.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 768 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB SM3
- DirextX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1126 MB available space